Half-Day Coral Coast Tour of Traditional Fiji from Denarau or Nadi
The “Discover Coral Coast Tour” is a fully guided tour giving our guests firsthand experience of the traditional Fijian of our country. This Tour also takes our guests through Lawai Pottery Village where traditional Fijian Pottery is molded.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water, soft drinks & Fruits
- Entry/Admission - Lawai Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, except as specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Highlights of this half-day tour include comfortable vehicles, a scenic drive through Sigatoka and a market visit. Afterwords visit the Lawai Pottery Village and take a tour. While there watch the kava ceremony and see the traditional methods in which local pottery is made. Before heading back to the temple, visit the world famous Hare Krishna Temple. Tour includes hotel pickup from selected hotels and bottled water and snacks.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sigatoka municipal market, Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Visit Sigatoka Market and discover a whole lot of local produce, fruits and vegetables. Feel free to purchase anything that may interest you and also feel free to chat or ask any questions to the local market vendors. Sigatoka is also known as the Salad Bowl of Fiji because of how rich they are on fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau Marina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.