Half-Day Sightseeing Tour to Fiji's 2nd Largest City, Lautoka with Transfers
Visit Nadi’s scenic heartland on this sightseeing tour, see Lautoka, Fiji's second-largest city and explore the most famous Fijian village, Veseisei. Known as the Sugar City, Lautoka is home to the largest sugar mill in the southern hemisphere. Wander around its marketplace, mosques, as 100- year-old banyan trees stand a silent testimony to its history. Interact with the friendly locals in the legendary village of Veseisei, where the first Fijians landed. See charming rural scenes as you return via Vuda, as the distant offshore islands dot the horizon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Transport by vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfers outside of Nadi/Denarau Area Hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lautoka, Lautoka, Viti Levu
Visit Fiji’s second largest city, Lautoka, appropriately known as the Sugar City. Lautoka boasts the largest sugar mill in the Southern Hemisphere. You have an hour to explore Lautoka city. Shop or have lunch at one of the local restaurants (payable direct) or visit the bustling marketplace. Board the vehicle and continue the pleasant drive around Lautoka where you’ll see Hindu temples, mosques and the FSC compound with its old colonial homes and 100-year old banyan trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei, Fiji
A quick stop at the celebrated village of Veseisei, which according to Fijian legend is where the first Fijians landed. Disembark from the vehicle and take a walk through the village. Remember to say ‘Bula’ (the traditional local greeting) to the villagers! Mingle with the villagers, see their traditional way of living. Take a look at the beautiful hand-made handcrafts the local ladies have displayed hence your chance to buy at your very own discretion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transfers are provided from Nadi/Denarau Area hotels and correct pick-up will be advised at time of booking. Please be ready at your hotel lobby at least 15minutes prior to the given pick-up time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.