Helicopter Quad Bike Combo
The first tour of its kind in Fiji! A High End and unique combination of adventure, beautiful scenery, and an introduction to the real Fiji. Quad Bike up through the pine forests and past plateaus overlooking the Mamanuca Islands before stopping in at a remote Village for a traditional kava ceremony with the villagers. Tour the local school and enjoy a light lunch with refreshments before jumping into your helicopter for a 14 minute bird’s eye view of Viti Levu. This tour is the ultimate combination of Adventure and Cultural immersion.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Enjoy complimentary pick up from your hotel in Nadi or Denarau and Coral Coast properties in air conditioned comfortable 10 seat vans.
You will be taken to the Go Dirty Headquarters located in Namaka which is situated between Nadi Airport and Denarau.
From here you will be given a safety briefing and necessary equipment such as Helmut and knee pads/gloves. Please remember to wear comfortable closed shoes (no open sandals).
The Quad bikes are very easy to drive; however, you will need to have a licenced valid drivers license. For those on the back of the bike as a passenger, this is not necessary. we also have qualified drivers on hand if you prefer not to drive.
Your journey begins biking on the road for a short while until we get to the dirt tracks that take you up to the Nasouri Highlands behind Nadi township. The scenery along the way is fabulous and you will stop at several locations to capture those views on camera or in your memory!
Once you have reached the final destination - the local Village, you will stop for a well-earned lunch and refreshments followed by a traditional Kava Ceremony, an important ceremony when visiting any village in Fiji where you will learn about local customs and daily village life. You will also have a chance to visit the village school, always a delight and an opportunity to offer gifts. Most of our clients say this is the highlight of their trip.
You will be picked up by Pacific Island Air twin engine squirrel helicopter for a scenic flight back to Nadi or Denarau. A fine way to end this incredible excursion.
• Complimentary pick up/drop off at your hotel
• Full commentary and escorted by your guide
• The best fun getting dirty!
• Lunch and refreshments
• Opportunities for amazing photo’s
• Visit to village and school
• Kava ceremony
• Helicopter scenic flight
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Departure Times on demand
Morning or afternoon excursions
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Helicopter portion is Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.