Help preserve the coral reefs in Tahiti on a guided 10 day tour
This tour is the ultimate in responsible travel. All of Bamboo's tours are designed around an element of positively impacting communities, individuals and wildlife. By joining a Bamboo tour you will be directly helping to better lives and leave a lasting legacy once your tour has ended.
On this tour our travellers will help with marine conservation, help construct homes with the local Haururu organization, and many adventurous boat tours of the pristine waters in Tahiti!
In addition to changing lives for the better, all travellers get to experience areas of Tahiti that ordinary travellers never manage to reach. Our guides are thoroughly professional and expertly trained locals who are on hand 24/7 to ensure that you have the most memorable experience possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and transfer on arrival into Fa'a'a airport (PPT) (if arriving into Fa'a'a airport (PPT) airport on the tour start date between 6am and 8pm)
- An in-depth orientation at start of project
- Full support from our expert English-speaking local guides in each country
- 9 nights' accommodation in a varying range of styles from hotel to home-stay
- All tour activities
- Heaps of meals
- Full pre-departure support from our ace travel coordinators
- A flashy 'Travel Hack' packed full of helpful advice
- Donation towards marine conservation and community development in Fare Hape
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Travel and medical insurance
- Flights to/from the start point.
- Meals and drinks that are not listed in the tour itinerary
- Locations: 4 Locations (Papeete, Moorea, Fare Hape, Teahupoo)
Tour Length: 10 days / 9 nights
Start Day: Friday - lots of start dates still available for 2018 and well into 2021
Finish Day: The tour will end Sunday in Papeete City
Volunteer Work: Ocean conservation and community development
Arrival Airport: Fa'a'a airport (PPT)
Departure Airport: Fa'a'a airport (PPT)
Group Size: Maximum 12
Traveling Solo?: over 70% of those on our tours start off as solo travelers
Let our experienced, local guides take you on an amazing off-the-beaten-track adventure through Tahiti. On the way you'll be seeing 4 different locations with breathtaking beaches, swim with sharks and rays and experience some of the local culture in Fare Hape!
Departure Point :The tour will depart in Fa'a'a
Departure Time :Travelers are urged to arrive in to Fa'a'a main international airport (code: PPT) between 6am and 8pm on day one of the tour. This will qualify you for a personal airport pick-up.
Return Detail :This tour ends in Fa'a'a, Tahiti so you will need to consider your onward journey.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for solo travelers is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.