Horse Riding in Fiji
At Total Wellness Fiji Horse treks your safety and comfort if of upmost importance, as is our horses. We have invested in riding equipment to suit each horse and riders needs. Our horses are trained with love and care, not fear. Therefore our horses care about you as a rider and do there best to offer you a ride to suit your level of experience.
Size matters and we strive to match horse and rider so as not to put the horse under strain and to offer the rider the most comfortable ride possible with a horse that fits.
We also work within the Fijian local communities educating on equine care and behaviour, we work with charitable organisation's to supply and donate horse equipment, education and veterinary supplies and services to Fijian communities
Love what you do and do what you love! Fiji Horse riding experiences
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Saddlery and safety equipment and Mobile/Camera bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food and drink will only be included with specific requests and incurs extra cost
• Professional Guided Horseback riding and trekking
• Close to Denarau and Surrounding areas (17km from Denarau/9km from Nadi/10km from Airport)
• We are a New Zealand/Fijian family bringing years of international horse training and experience to your Fijian Horse Trek.
• Environmentally friendly/ Eco travel tour category
• We use a ‘natural horsemanship’ approach with our horses, our animal care is of the greatest importance to us.
• Tours can be as short as 60mins advancing into Endurance riding and up to 5 day camping/riding treks
• Flexibility and individuality with personalized tours
• School holiday programs.
• Horse treks for all levels of riders
• Insurance and personal responsibility and safety indemnity
• Trained tour guides and lead horses available for beginners
• Refreshments and picnics upon arrangement
• Hotel Transfers can be arranged
• Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
• Mamanuca Islands, Mamanuca Islands
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the Nadi AreaAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.