Humpback whale watching
The peninsula of Tahiti is the wildest and most beautiful place on the island. We offer you the discovery of its seabed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Scuba diving (exploration and training) and apnea all year round, humpback whale watching from August 1st to December 1st at the Tahiti peninsula.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Taiarapu-Est, French Polynesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.