Island Day Tour to South Seas Plus Discover Nadi, Lunch at Fijian Restaurant
On this island day trip, you'll experience plenty of things to do with safe swimming, snorkelling, kayaking or just lying around on a tropical beach. In addition, your day out will include a private tour around Nadi town with shopping and a stop at the local markets. After that it's off for a delicious meal at a local Fijian restaurant called Tu's Place. More importantly, you'll have your own English speaking Fijian tour guide!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- Lunch - The cost of lunch is not included. You will be able to pay for the lunch directly at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei, Viseisei, Viti Levu
You'll experience a scenic drive out to the coastal Fijian village for a tour with a local Fijian guide. Meet the kids and see how the locals live. Learn about the history of first Fijian arrivals, the tribal warriors, practice of cannibalism in olden days. You will see the coastal living style of the locals that many of us envy about.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Get on board the Catamaran bound for South Seas Island experience at Denrau Marina. You will get all the details about how you will get on board, your complete itinerary of the evening journey. Our friendly tour guide will explain you all the details for your wonderful dinner cruise.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.