Island Discovery Scenic Flight
This flight offers the best helicopter scenic flight highlights of the islands around Nadi in the Mamanuca group of islands (there are 33 islands in this region) and also the Highlands and interior of Fiji with a visit to the 'land of the sleeping giant' a mountainous area in the shape of a sleeping giant called the Mount Evans range.
Flights depart from our floating helipad in the Denarau marina or Nadi Airport
Enjoy a complimentary pick-up and drop off to your Nadi or Denarau hotel.
Excellent commentary provided by your friendly pilot who will point out all the best and iconic places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacific Island Air, London Avenue CAAF Compound, Nadi Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu 0001 Fiji
45-minute scenic helicopter flight taking off from Nadi airport or Denarau Marina.
Fly over the Mamanuca Islands including the heart shape Island Tavarua, Cloud 9 the famous floating restaurant and many more. See the spectacular colours of the reefs and the Pacific Ocean.
You will be dazzled by the clarity of the water and may even get to spot a passing marine mammal!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off guests at all hotels and resorts in Nadi and Denarau and also from the Nadi AirportPorts
- port denarau fiji
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of four people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.