Jet Boat Tour up the Sigatoka River, tour a real Fijian Village & Kava Ceremony
On this half day tour you'll experience an exhilarating jet boat tour deep up into the valley, experience traditional kava ceremony, meet real Fijian's on a village tour plus other things to do. After being picked up you'll driven to Sigatoka valley where your jet boat tour starts. The scenery along the riverbank is awesome. On arriving at your Fijian village you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will welcome you like long lost family. Your local village guide will walk you to the community hall or big bure to present your “sevusevu” or kava with a designated tour chief who receives the first bowl of kava.
From there you will join the village in a Fijian lunch prepared by the women, including wonderful fresh tropical fruit grown in the farm nearby. In addition you'll experience traditional Fijian dancing and singing. The farewell song of Isa Lei will be sung to you leaving wonderful memories of your village tour that will last a life time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Stop At: Sigatoka, Fiji
Sigatoka is vibrant coral coast town that connects to coastal hotels, local villages and serves a community of about 10,000 people in the district. It is well known for famous river that runs past the beautiful town, tourist shopping, fresh fruits and vegetable supply to many parts of Fiji and other tourist things to do in the closer vicinity. You can stop over briefly for a quick walk around the place to feel the local atmosphere.
Pass By: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
The locals make potteries from clay material. Their skills are extraordinary. They have acquired this ancestral knowledge. You will be amazed with the atmosphere, the warm welcome by the villagers, they love visitors to their village
Pass By: Nalovo, Fiji
There are few country towns in the vicinity of Nalovo, we will stop over briefly at major Nawai junction to see the rural settlement of Indians during British Colonial ruling of Fiji. This place is very historic. It has local primary school, secondary school, police post and community temple. You will see local farm houses different to that built in Western countries, sugar cane crops, some villager's selling their produce on the roadside market and a general country look in the tropical place
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.