Kula Eco Park Admission
By international standards KULA Eco Park, on the Fiji Island of Viti Levu, was a small, often overlooked wild life facility. But we survived by being the best we could be at what we do – and what we still do is help preserve the incredibly diverse natural heritage of these beautiful Fiji Islands. Founded in 1997, the park has now been transformed into KULA WILD Adventure Park. The biggest, most diverse Family Fun Park in Fiji. We are now…A nature walk through acres of natural forest with elevated boardwalks allowing exploration, from the valley floor to the forest canopy. The only Captive Breeding facility in Fiji for endangered Fiji indigenous species. Fiji’s BIGGEST Family Fun Park, with something for the whole family. A show place for Fiji’s spectacular bird, reptile & marine life. The only Free Hands-On Environmental Education Center for Fiji’s school children.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Kula Wild Adventure Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Kula Wild Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Kula Wild Adventure Park, Queen's Highway Opposite Outrigger On The Lagoon Resort, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Enjoy a leisurely 1, 2 or even 3 hour wander through the forest (Park closes at 4:30 pm). You’ll get a photo op with Fiji’s iguanas and other friendly residents. Visit the Land & Sea building. Here you’ll see displays of shells, butterflies, beetles & stick insects plus fresh water displays and the biggest coral reef displays in Fiji. Visit the outdoor reef pool and help keepers feed the Hawks Bill sea turtles. Then wander the forest via the wooden walkways that lead you to and through our spectacular exhibits of Fiji’s wildlife. You’ll cross bridges, climb the steps up the valley walls and arrive in the forest canopy. Here you’ll find both medicinal and traditional use displays for lots of the shrubs, trees and plants that abound. Stop by the Hawksbill Cafe or the Splash Cafe and enjoy a snack, cool drink or even an ice cold beer or glass of wine.
Departure Point :Kula Wild Adventure Park, Queen's Highway Opposite Outrigger On The Lagoon Resort, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.