Kula Eco Park Admission including Slides and Rides
This Option gives you access to the entire Park, including Wildlife Exhibits, Coral Displays and our Kiddies Splash Water Park. It also includes 2 rides on our 300m Roller ZIP "Kula's Krazy Canopy Flier", as well as UNLIMITED slides down the "Splash Mountain Jungle Water Slide".
(From 10 am - 4:30 pm).
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available at 2 cafes)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Just arrive at the park any day of the week between 10 am and 3 pm and enjoy a leisurely 1, 2 or even 3 hour wander through the forest (Park closes at 4:30 pm). You’ll get a photo op with Fiji’s iguanas and other friendly residents. Visit the Land & Sea building (it’s air conditioned!). Here you’ll see displays of shells, butterflies, beetles & stick insects plus fresh water displays and the biggest coral reef displays in Fiji (over 12,000 liters of coral and fish.) Visit the outdoor reef pool and help hand feed the Hawks Bill sea turtles. Then wander the forest via the wooden walkways that lead you to and through our spectacular exhibits of Fiji’s wildlife. You’ll cross bridges, climb the steps up the valley walls and arrive in the forest canopy. Here you’ll find both medicinal and traditional use displays for lots of the shrubs, trees and plants that abound. Once you have worked up the courage, enjoy 2 rides on our 300m long ROLLER COASTER ZIP LINE. Simply make your way to the Zip Bure (HUT) and get fitted for your Safety Equipment. This is a WILD ride with drops twists and turns. Riders must be a MINIMUM of 30kgs and MAXIMUM of 120kgs. After conquering your fear on the Zip, it will be time to change into your swimwear and go COOL OFF on the 110m long Water Slide. Starting 15m above the Finish line, this one of a kind Slide pushes 25ltres of water per second, pushing you around twists and turns and carries you over the river and ends in an almighty splash. RIDERS MUST BE AT LEAST 1 METER TALL AND A MAXIMUM OF 125kgs. Changing rooms and Bathrooms are onsite and towels are available for rent. After that why not stop by the Hawksbill Cafe or the Splash Cafe and enjoy a snack, cool drink or even an ice cold beer or glass of wine. Hours of Operation are from 10 am till 4:30 pm 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Departure Point :Kula WILD Adventure Park, Korotogo, Fiji
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Zip Line does NOT operate in HEAVY RAIN or STRONG WINDS.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.