A fantastic combination of paddling and snorkelling within the lagoon around the beautiful tropical waters of our Marine Reserve. Your guide will share local knowledge about the islands, the best snorkelling techniques, and insider tips about safely interacting with the marine life. You can choose a stand-up paddle board (SUP), single kayak, or double kayak for your adventure. Upon returning from your exploration, a picnic style lunch awaits while you bask in the memory of a beautiful lagoon experience!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All equipment
- Sandwich and a Beverage
What's excluded :
- Any pickups and drop-offs
Upon your arrival you will be fitting with all the appropriate equipment and safety gear. All your personal items will be securely stored during your tour. The weather conditions will determine where we will depart and finish our tour; this will all be explained to you by your guide. A paddle board lesson will be given to ensure everyone knows the basics of how to paddle, slow down, how to recover from falling off ;-) and how to paddle with a neighbourhood dog that may hitch a ride with you. You will explore the lagoon with a nice leisurely paddle visiting points of interest and learning about the local marine life. We will take you to our special snorkelling spots to see and discover, up close, our local fauna. We will round out our tour with a picnic style lunch upon arriving back to KiteSUP headquarters.
• KiteSup Cook Islands Water Sports Centre, Cook Islands
Departure Point :KiteSUP Watersports Cook Islands, Main Road Muri, Ngatangiia Across from LBV Bakery, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative day for this tour.
- In the event that the weather is not appropriate for the tour we will do our best to reschedule for an alternate Day of your choice. If there's not a suitable Day a full refund will be issued less any admin fees.
- Child pricing applies to those who are sharing a vessel (not the double kayak) and must be accompanied by an adult. If your child wants or is old enough to have their own vessel (12 years) then you need to book the adult price.
- Dress code is water friendly gear i.e. swimwear, comfortable clothing.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, less processing fees.
- Vessel choice. You must specify your vessel choice (paddleboard or kayak) at the time of the booking.
- PLEASE read cancellation policy carefully to avoid confusion.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.