Lautoka: Half-Day Garden of the Sleeping Giants, Market and Temple Tour
Experience a relaxed adventure tour departing Lautoka Wharf and heading south of the Lautoka city. Sightseeing through Sabeto valley to reach your first destination of this tour which is the Garden of the Sleeping Giants home to over 2000 different species of orchids and varieties of tropical indigenous plants. Then visit Namaka local Market for glimpse of what fresh produce the local have in-store followed by a short visit to one of the biggest Hindu Temples in the south pacific.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments and fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
The garden is tucked in under a low range of very rough hills known as the Sleeping Giant Mountains. You will pass cane fields and Fijian villages before arriving at this site where a brilliant splash of colourful plants attracts you. These include thousands of dendrobium orchids, frangipani, anthuriums, foliage plants and fruit grow against the rocky background. Relax here for a while and take photos, read a book and enjoy the chirping of birds which home here all year round!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nadi Produce Markets, Hospital Road, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Nadi Fruit & Vegetable Market.
A visit to the local markets to see the array of fruit & vegetables available and which are all planted locally.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Visit to the Hindu Temple of Sri Siva Subramaniya, Nadi, Fiji.
Guests will be taken on a tour of the temple, learning about the rich history and of its construction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lautoka Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.