Lautoka Shore Excursion: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Mud Baths, Nadi
This full-day shore excursion from your cruise ship arrival in Denarau takes in the best of Nadi and Denarau. Your tour includes touring the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, mud baths, hot springs, Fijian Village and shopping and lunch in Nadi Town.Please note that shopping and lunch is at your own expense.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes,fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Your full-day shore excursion starts when you are picked up from Lautoka Wharf upon arrival.
The tour of the Sleeping Giant is one of the places you'd love to visit while on your trip to Fiji. The Gardens of the Sleeping Giants boasts a collection of more then 2000 species of Asian Orchids and Cattleya hybrids. Together with this it has calm lily ponds, boardwalk through the beautiful lawns. This walk will lead through to the mountain of the sleeping giant. After you have completed the walk, a complimentary glass of fruit drink awaits for you.
Mud bath and hot springs are a must do while in Fiji. Located just 15 minutes from the airport, this great therapy allows you to some self spa treatment at a minimal cost. There are 3 thermal springs located along the Sabeto Valley with varying temperatures. Basic changing and toilet facilities are provided for your use.
Experience the Fijian lifestyle for a few hours and learn the basics of living in a traditional Fijian village. Engage yourself in a traditional kava ceremony and laugh your way during the Talanoa sessions.
Finish off your day with some shopping and lunch at Nadi Town. (Please note: that shopping and lunch is at your own cost)
Departure Point :Lautoka Wharf
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lautoka Wharf
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Note that this is not a private excursion and transfers may be shared by others depending on the number of people booked for the day
- Departure time is subject to cruise ship arrival time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.