Local Food Culture Market Tour and Cooking Class in Nadi
Discover Fijis' local food culture and indulge yourself in a full sensory experience & an unforgettable half-day culinary adventure!
Venturing on a journey of discovery through traditional Fijian & Indo-Fijian flavors, visitors learn to cook and enjoy the finest dishes Fiji has to offer. Offering daily Market Tours and Cooking Classes, the day starts with an informative guided market tour through a local fresh produce market followed by a seasonal produce inspired cooking class.
Held in a modern custom design air-conditioned cooking facility, with fully equipped individual cooking stations, this experience caters to experienced cooks, beginners, and children.
Market Tours & Cooking Classes available Monday to Saturday from 9.30am-2pm (4.5 hrs).
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off transfers are available for an additional fee. Kindly contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to organize transfers.
- Experience our local food culture with a market tour and an interactive cooking class. Guests are shown the art of cooking traditional local cuisine with our home-style cooks who share their traditional cooking techniques, helpful hints, and entertaining stories. Using fresh seasonal inspired ingredients, guests are taken on a culinary adventure of the Fiji Islands!
Food Culture Experience includes: a market tour, food culture presentation, cooking lesson, lunch, refreshments and take home recipes.
9:15am Arrive at Flavours of Fiji Cooking School or guest pick up (if requested)
9:30am Market Tour departs to local fresh produce market
9:45am Guided market tour begins
10:30am Local market tour concludes
10:45am Arrive back at Flavours of Fiji Cooking School
11:00am Cooking Class begins
2:00pm Cooking Class concludes!
Departure Point :Flavours of Fiji Cooking School, 5, Denarau Industrial Park, Denarau Island, Fiji
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide email address and local contact details
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 8 guests to operate on Sundays
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.