Malamala Beach Club
Your day pass includes return coach connections and vessel transfers.
Malamala Island is situated on a little slice of heaven, just a short 25-minute vessel transfer from Port Denarau. Picture powder white sands and crystal clear water like a scene pulled straight from a postcard. Small enough to stroll barefoot around the island in 20 minutes, large enough to feel like your deserted paradise. Malamala Beach Club is fully equipped with everything you need to switch off, unwind and chill out.
Eat & Drink
Sunlight and breezy, our dining areas cater to anything from poolside snacking to relaxed seated dining. Inspired by our chefs’ rich experience throughout the South Pacific, each dish is balanced, nourishing and full of fresh Pacific flavours. Expect small bites through to substantial sharing platters, with a few treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. The food menu is complemented by a selection of imported wines, beers and handcrafted tropical cocktails.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your day pass includes:
- Round-trip ferry (one set)
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment - snorkel equipment, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Complimentary towel service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Standard Nadi & Denarau Pick up Tokatoka Resort Nadi, Fiji Gateway Hotel, Trans International Hotel, Novotel Nadi , Tanoa International Hotel, Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel, Grand Melanesian Hotel, Tanoa Skylodge Hotel, Mercure Hotel Nadi, Best Western Hexagon International Hotel,Capricon Hotel Nadi, Nadi Bay Resort, Nalagi Hotel, Bamboo Travellers Beach, Beach Escape Villas, Bamboo Bluewater Lodge, Aquarius Pacific, Smugglers Cove, Ramada Resort, Bamboo Tropic, Tropic Lodge, New Town Beach Motel, Grand West Villas, Wailoaloa Beach Resort ,Worldmark Resort Denarau Island manage by Wyndham, Radisson Blu Resort Fiji, Sheraton Fiji Resort, Westin Denarau Island Resort and Spa, Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Hilton
- Standard Coral Coast Pick up Warwick Fiji Hotel & Resort, Naviti Resort, The Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, Tambua Sands Beach Resort, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, Bedarra Beach Inn, Crows nest Resort, Fiji, Shngri-la Fijian Resort & Spa, Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, Fiji Marriott resort Momi Bay, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji, Resort Relax, Bayview.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks including alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- If you would like to return to Malamala Beach Club for an additional day after your 1st trip, you can purchase additional transfers locally for approximately FJ$75 ex Denarau and FJ$99 ex Coral Coast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Sea Cruises, Denarau Marina, Denarau Island, Viti Levu Fiji
Gorgeous little South Sea Island is one of the treasures of the Mamanuca Islands. Crystal clear waters, coral reefs and thousands of colourful tropical fish surround the tiny island.
A day trip to South Sea Island is an easy 30 minute ferry ride from Denarau Marina with South Sea Cruises. The close location to Denarau means that you can make the most of the day lazing on the beach, snorkelling, diving and enjoying the many activities on offer.
It may be small in size, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. The hardest part is choosing what to do first! There is a salt water swimming pool and non-motorised water sports equipment available free of charge, including kayaking and sailing.
Stop At: Malamala Beach Club, Fiji
Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on its very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Enjoy the beach club with a day pass and experience white sand beaches, beachside cabanas, a resort style infinity edge pool, and views across the Mamanucas from Fiji’s best located island. Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club like atmosphere with upbeat tunes mixed all day long.
Loved your day and want to visit Malamala Beach Club again? Return visits are available. Just present your original day pass and enjoy unlimited discounted transfers from Port Denarau with South Sea Cruises. Malamala Beach Club, Fiji newest, and the world’s first island beach club!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
2: Nadi, Fiji
3: Sigatoka, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
All pickup must be reconfirmed with our Port Denarau office the day before departure to get the correct pickup location and time.South Sea Cruises request that all clients are waiting at their pickup location at least 10 min before the time confirmed by the Fiji office a day before. In the event the coach is missed, getting to Port Denarau in time for the vessel departure will be at your responsibility.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you do not require pick up, please find your own way to the meeting point - Passenger Terminal, Denarau Marina
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 48 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport
- Hotel pickup from Nadi starts from 8.40am, Denarau -9.15am and Coral Coast 7.25am
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time
- The cruise for Nadi and Denarau area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club at 5.15
- The cruise for Coral Coast area departs Denarau at 10.00am and departs Malamala Beach Club at 4.15
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.