Malamala Proposal & Celebration Day Trip Package
Love at first flight!
Are you a romantic at heart, looking for that perfect proposal idea or just wanting to spend quality time with that special person in your life? Then a day trip to the fabulous new Malamala Beach Club Fiji is exactly what you are looking for. Imagine laying in your private beach side cabana enjoying sumptuous food with butler service, surrounded by exquisite crystal clear waters, you really will fall in love.
Just 15 minutes from Nadi or Denarau by Helicopter, a rock star way to arrive. You will have the whole island to yourselves for around 30 minutes before the South Sea Cruises boat arrives.
This is a full day trip departing around 9.45am and returning at either 4.15pm or 5.15pm from Malamala arriving Denarau at 5pm or 6pm.
If proposing we will have a 'will you marry me?' banner on the sand, when you fly over it will be visible, conversely the same applies with 'Happy Birthday' or 'Congratulations'
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Champagne
- Lunch to the value of FJ$50
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Nadi or Denarau only), all other properties please contact us for prices
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- land Transport by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- MALAMALA BEACH CLUB FIJI PROPOSAL/CELEBRATION PACKAGE
LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT
Take the love of your life to the world class romantic retreat of Malamala Beach Club Fiji. Recently featured on The Bachelorette Australia.
Are you a romantic at heart, looking for that perfect proposal idea or just wanting to spend quality time with that special person in your life? Then a day trip to the fabulous new Malamala Beach Club Fiji is exactly what you are looking for. Imagine laying in your private beach side cabana enjoying sumptuous food with butler service, surrounded by exquisite crystal clear waters, you really will fall in love! OR fall in love all over again!
Enjoy complimentary pickup from your hotel in Nadi or Denarau to our heli pad in the Denarau Marina or depart from Nadi domestic airport. Malamala is a 15 minute scenic flight away. Your pilot will provide commentary along the way and point out all the islands and resorts, this is also your chance to view the Heart Shape Island!
The flight departs at 9.45am arriving at Malamala at 10am, you will have around 30-40 minutes of the island to yourself before the South Sea Cruises boat arrives, giving you time to pop that all important question and stake claim to your favourite cabana for the day.
If you are proposing, we can place a banner in the sand – ‘will you marry me?’ which will be visible from the air as the helicopter hovers over the island.
If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, ‘happy birthday’ or ‘congratulations’ banners will be provided.
Spend the day swimming in the ocean or the gorgeous infinity pool (towels provided), snorkelling, stand up paddle boarding or kayaking, or just relaxing in your private cabana and be waited on by a butler who will bring drinks and food as required.
Lunch vouchers to the value of $50 per person are included in your package.
Return to the mainland is by the South Sea Cruises, a 45-minute boat ride to Port Denarau. Your choice to take the 4.15pm or 5.15pm boat.
• Helicopter scenic flight to Malamala Beach Club
• Commentary from your friendly pilot
• 30 minutes alone time on the island
• Champagne on arrival
• Banner in the sand – ‘will you marry me’ or congratulation/happy birthday
• Private cabana for the day with butler service
• Lunch voucher to the value of $50 per person
• Use of non-motorised watersports
• Use of infinity swimming pool, towels provided FOC
• FREE Wi-fi
• Boat transfer from the island back to Port Denarau
• FREE pickup/drop off to your hotel
Departure Point :Denarau Marina
Departure Time :Departs Denarau or Nadi airport at 9.45am
Arrives Malamala Beach Club at 10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (for helicopter purposes)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.