Mamanuca Resort Connection to Denarau
Our modern catamarans have multiple air-conditioned lounges, outside viewing decks and fully licensed bars. Resort connections depart Port Denarau and island resorts several times a day, every day.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned lounge, outer viewing decks, a fully licensed bar and snacks
- Hotel drop-off by shuttle bus (selected hotels only)
- WiFi on board
- Enjoy a full commentary as you cruise through Fiji’s beautiful Fiji Islands.
What's excluded :
- Airport drop-off
- South Sea Cruises offer seamless, fast transfers from Mamanuca Island resorts to the mainland Port Denarau.
On the day of the departure the hotel or the resort staff will coordinate with you to connect the vessel.
If the resort does not have a jetty you will connect the vessel via the resort tender boat or embark from jetty.
Airport transfers cost additional. Please contact our reservations team for further information.
Vessel can be connected from Beachcomber Island Resort and Treasure Island Resort, Malolo Island Resort, Likiliku Lagoon Resort, Tropica Island Resort, Castaway Island Resort, Mana Island Resort, Matamanoa Island Resort, Sheraton Tokoriki Island Resort & Spa and Tokiriki Island Resort
Departure Point :
check with the hotel reception for details
Return Detail :Port Denarau, Denarau Island, Fiji - Transfers back to Nadi properties are also available for selected Nadi and Denarau Hotels. Coaches meet each vessel arrival at Port Denarau.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At the time of booking please specify which route is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Courtesy coach drop off for 12 noon & 3:00 pm vessel schedule to Nadi Bay Resort - change coach with further transfer to accommodation.
- Passengers on the 6:00pm vessel schedule arrivals and transfer are direct to Nadi/Denarau accommodating.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.