Moorea Lagoon Tour by Transparent Kayak
Explore Moorea Lagoon on a guided tour by a double transparent kayak, a fun and unique experience and great to do as a couple, with your family or between friends.
Imagine being able to explore the seabed of Moorea's lagoon from your kayak. Get insider tips from your guide and explore areas you may not find on your own if you simply rented a kayak, your guide will help you discover the abundant flora and fauna of Moorea lagoon, see corals, tropical fish, sharks, stingray, and if you're lucky dolphins and turtles too!
You can choose to join a 2-hours afternoon tour, or a 3-hours half-day tour as part of small-group with a maximum of 10 participants, or take a private tour for a more personalised experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fresh water
- All the kayak gears and lifejackets
- A waterproof bag at your disposal (on demand before the tour)
- Fruit juice (on 2 hours tour)
- cocktail (on half day, sunset and private romantic tour)
- Fresh local fruits & homemade cake (on half-day and private romantic tour)
What's excluded :
- All the personal expenses are not included in the tours
- Pick up possible on demand according to accomodation & disponibilities (Contact us if you need it)
- Photo pack service available on demand (ask for it during the tour)
Visit the beautiful lagoon of Moorea, and have many stop on different spots depending of the choosen tour. (snorkeling, swim with sharks and stingrays..)
Duration depends of the choosen tour
• Lagoon Explorer, Papetoai Intercontinental hotel, 98729 French Polynesia
Departure Point :InterContinental Resort And Spa Moorea, Tiahura, Moorea, Moorea-Maiao 98729, French Polynesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 travelers to book
- CONTACT THE SUPPLIER after booking to know the appointment hour and the location
- IMPORTANT: Read the "Health restrictions". The supplier can refuse a traveler without refund if he does'nt match with the health restrictions.
- A general level of health fitness is required, no articulation problems
- Weight limit per person: 210 pounds (95 kg)
- Age allowed: from 2 to 65 years old at MAX (kids under 10 must be accompanied by 1 adult at least with 1 child per kayak at max)
- Not being afraid of water
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.