Moorea Parasailing experience - Double Flight
1 - The parasailing offers in one turn sensations that you would find in several other disciplines.
2 - Discover a unique activity in Polynesia.
3 - A spectacular and unique view of the island of Moorea.
4 - This is the only parasailing base where you will be supervised by two state certified instructors for your comfort and safety.
5 - No feeling of vertigo.
6 - We have modern equipment, quality and safety standards in force
7 - It is possible to fly from the age of 3
8 - You do not need to know how to swim
9 - No particular experience or physical condition is required
10 - Takeoffs and landings are smooth on the very wide platform behind the boat.
11 - You will be aboard the most beautiful, large and modern parachute boat of Polynesia for your comfort and safety!
per adult from
What's included :
- 300m of rope - 12 to 15 minutes of flight
What's excluded :
We are happy to welcome you to our nautical base located in the heart of the hotel Intercontinental Resort & Spa in the most beautiful part of the island of Moorea, facing the islets.
We will make you discover a unique activity on the island: the skydiving parachutism!
State graduates in parasailing and towed equipment, we are two Polynesians from the beautiful island of Moorea.
We will make you discover our paradise from a different angle.
The turquoise blue lagoon of Moorea is renowned for its rich fauna and flora.
So take a seat, fly away and let yourself be overwhelmed by Mother Nature's show.
At a height of 150 m you can admire for 10 minutes:
- In front of you, the diversity of the mountainous reliefs and the particular geography of the island of Moorea
- Under your feet, the blue contrasts of the lagoon and the ocean, revealing marine life (rays, fish, sharks, dolphins and with luck in season, whales).
Come and feel full of safety on the most beautiful and largest parachute boat in Polynesia!
We look forward to seeing you !
Departure Point :InterContinental Resort And Spa Moorea, Tiahura, Moorea, Moorea-Maiao 98729, French Polynesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Moorea Parasailing