Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)
It’s a day-trip from Nadi. Nabalasere village is beautifully placed amid neatly tended gardens with all the houses painted in natural surrounding colours of mint green shade. It’s no surprise that it once won a prize as Fiji’s best-kept village.
You’ll hear the sounds of the beautiful Fiji waterfall before you reach it and will come across the curtain raiser where the jungle parts to reveal a smooth, deep swimming hole scalloped out of the rock by the water. As you climb a little higher around the corner, the massive falls are revealed, tumbling down nearly 70m into a huge pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Fijian Lunch is also provided
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Water, Soft Drink, Fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nabalasere Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nabalasere Waterfall, Nalawa, Fiji
Experience true Fijian hospitality at this remote village of Nabalasere, home to a particularly spectacular Fiji waterfall.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Lautoka, Lautoka, Viti Levu
Lautoka is the second largest city of Fiji. It is in the west of the island of Viti Levu.
Pass By: Ba, Ba, Viti Levu
Ba is a town in Fiji, 37 kilometres from Lautoka and 62 kilometres from Nadi, inland from the coast of Viti Levu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Includes pickup & drop off around Nadi area (Hotels between Tokatoka Resort – Nadi Town) Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.