Nadi Int Airport - The Pearl Resort Pacific Harbour
Our friendly staff will transport you from the Nadi International Airport to your destination.
We provide free WiFi in the vehicle. We can also arrange for a free baby seat, please advise us on this during your booking.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Free WiFi
- Free baby seat (on request)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our friendly staff will have much pleasure picking you from the Nadi International Airport and dropping you off to The Pearl Resort located outside Nadi. We are a experienced transfers company in Fiji providing this service for many years now.
Our vehicles are brand new and well maintained with trained staff who will help you in transporting you.
We provide free Wifi for you in the vehicle, so that you get a chance to contact your loved ones and tell them about the first sight you have on the beautiful Fiji Islands.
We also provide a free baby seat, should you ask for it in advance.
Departure Point :
Dates: See Availability
AirportsNadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :The Pearl Resort, Queens Rd, Pacific Harbour, FijiULTIQA Fiji Palms Beach Resort, Pacific Harbour Dr, Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our staff will wait for you at the arrival entrance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Mask ,Hand Sanitizers and Hand Gloves will be provided
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.