Nadi Tour- Garden of the Sleeping Giant , Temple & Mud Pool Combo
Endeavor a iconic way to experience the actual Fijian culture by sighting more of Nadi in a short period of time. Enjoy , save time and don't fret about entrance fees as everything is included . You'll be visiting a temple , market, village and ending the day at the mud pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
viewing orchids,stroll among an array of gardens ,across lily ponds and up through a cool tropical jungle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This breathtaking and colorful Hindu temple, the largest in the southern hemisphere, reflects an architectural style seldom seen outside India, and houses sacred statues designed by craftspeople brought over from India.
Followed by a stop at the vibrant Namaka fruits and vegetable market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
slop in the natural therapeutic mud pool ,cake the mud (let mud dry) and the geothermal hot water springs that feels like a personal jacuzzi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vuda Point Marina Fiji, Vuda Point, Viseisei, Viti Levu Fiji
The village is fiji's first village and holds knowledge of the precedence of Fiji.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
upon booking expect a confirmation time of pickup.Ports
- denerau port
- lautoka wharf
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.