Namua Turtle Island and Eastern Upolu Tour
• You will receive invaluable historical and cultural insight as High Chief Tai and his associates take you to visit Namua Island where you can snorkel, spot and swim with wild turtles. You will be provided with lunch and water on the island before you are taken back by a little boat to the main land where the tour will continue on to the ever famous Lalomanu Beach where you can buy a nice cold drink or even jump in the ocean again. Our other stops include Vavau Beach where Survivor Reality Show was filmed, To Sua Ocean Trench and Sopoaga Falls where you will see how we make coconut cream and other cultural demonstrations. Take the chance to not only see the sights but learn about the Samoan way of life called "faasamoa" from a real Samoan High Chief.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Apia area only
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - To Sua Ocean Trench
- Entry/Admission - Sopoaga Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Lalomanu Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namua, Namua, Aleipata Islands
This is a secluded island with crystal clear water and pristine white sandy beach off the Eastern Coast of Upolu where a motor boat will take you on a 15 minute ride. This is where turtles frequently come to nest so you will have a chance to see them on the boat ride.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Lalomanu Beach, Main South Coast Road, Lalomanu, Upolu Samoa
We can stop here for a refreshing cocktail if needed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vavau Beach Fales, Samoa
This is where the reality TV show Survivor was filmed. One of my favorite beaches in Samoa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: To Sua Ocean Trench, Lotofaga Aleipata, Lotofaga, Upolu Samoa
This is the most advertised spot about Samoa where you descend down 30 meters from a ladder to a naturally formed water hole for swimming in the aqua blue water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sopoaga Falls, Upolu Samoa
Look at the powerful water as it runs off the Sopoaga gorge. You will also be treated to cultural demonstrations of how we make one of the most used ingredients for traditional cooking..."coconut cream".
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Faga-loa Bay, Samoa
Have a look at one of the most isolated villages on Upolu from 700 meters above sea level and get an awwsome panoramic view from the mountains into the lush green valleys of Le Mafa Pass.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: NUS Building, Cemetry Rd, Apia, Samoa
2: Samoa Cultural Village, Beach Rd, Apia, Samoa
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure times may vary between 8:30am and 9:30am according to pick up locationPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.