Orchid & Waterfall Half Day
Experience the famous Garden of the Sleeping Giants located at the foot the Sleeping Giants mountain home of thousand Orchids and various Fijian plants and flowers then a quench down a nice cold refreshing glass of juice OR a visit to Nalesutale Village for trekking through the Rain Forest, and up to the waterfalls for a swim, followed by a traditional kava ceremony of welcome and lunch, then it is off to the warm therapeutic Mud Pools and Hot Springs for a natural spa treatment, before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ideally for Short-Stay visitors waiting to catch a flight or do not have much time whilst transiting. From the International Airport and Nadi Hotels this special half day tour introduces you to what Fiji has to offer.
A visit to the famous Orchid Garden, the home of thousand Orchids then to the Thermal Mud pools for a dip in natural warm pools and a Fijian ‘Bobo’ massage (optional).
A Traditional Kava Ceremony will be performed. Afterwards, fresh local fruits and a Fijian barbecue lunch will be served before drop off at your respective hotel(s) or airport to catch a flight.
A drive to The Mountain of the Sleeping Giant for a trek through the rain forests, enjoy a swim at one of the many waterfalls, and learn the history of this cannibal tribe and herbal medicines along the way.
A Fijian barbecue lunch with fresh fruits will be served after the Traditional Kava ceremony is performed, before heading to the Thermal Mudpools for a therapeutic treat then drop off at you respective hotel(s).
Departure Point :• Denarau, Nadi & Lautoka Hotels. OR • Intercontinental Resort & Spa, The Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Geckos Retreat Hotel.
Departure Time :Nadi Area Hotels: 9:00am / 1:00pm Denarau Hotels: 8:45am / 12:45pm Lautoka Area Hotels: 9:30am / 1:30pm
ORIntercontinental Resort & Spa: 9:00am / 1:00pm The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am / 12:45pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual, bring - Towels, Comfortable walking shoes, Spare change of clothes, Cameras,Mosquito repellent & a Sarong each per guest.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.