Personalize Mud Pool and Sleeping Giant Tour
• Garden of the Sleeping Giant: With a vast array of orchids and tropical plants, a visit to these beautifully landscaped and tranquil gardens is a must do when in Fiji.
• Mud Pool & Hot Spring Baths: Have a blast caking yourself in thermal mud with the locals before hopping into the therapeutic natural hot spring baths.
• Fruits & Vegetable Market: visit the bustling and vibrant Namaka or Nadi Market and explore the different varieties of fruits,crops and vegetables. A great time to try some of our seasonal fruits which are more sweet and tasty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour with your own driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Enjoy the mud pool ritual and help your body rejuvenate. After the mud ritual then enjoy a hot bath at the hot spring. Option - massage at additional cost
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Enjoy a guided tour through the orchid garden and explore the different types of orchid. Go on a leisure walk around the garden while enjoying the scenery. Finish off your tour with a refreshing glass of tropical fruit juice
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pickup 1 day before the tour. Be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 Adults per booking or either 1 Adult/1 Child or 2 Adults & 2 Children below the age of 5 years per booking is acceptabel and includes their entry fees. Families with 2 Adults & 1 or 2 Kids above 5 years to 12 years will have to pay additional entry fees only for the kids to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant and the Mud Pool .
- The duration of the tour including the transfer times are approximately 3 - 4 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Bring a change of clothes & towels with you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.