Port Moresby Day Tour
Today's tour of Port Moresby (POM) can begin as you step off of the plane in PNG, on your layover, or if you are in the city and wanting to explore more with a professional. POM has had a bad reputation in the past, and still, has a bit of a cloud over its head to many and is regarded as a dangerous and dusty city. Over the years, however, the curiosity amongst the world has only grown and this interest has been reflected in the number of visitors the city is seeing each year. More recently, there has been quite a lot of foreign investment pouring into the area.
Today will take you to the must-sees in the city, including the Parliament House. You'll begin at the Koki Fishmarket, and proceed to the Coffee factory in Konedobu, next to the POM Nature Park for a guided tour viewing PNG's Flora and Fauna, Bird of Paradise, crocodiles, cassowary, tree kangaroo’s.
Next, your tour to the PNG National Museum and Art Gallery ending with our last stop at the Fine Art Gallery.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Transport all day between sites
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Experienced Guide
- Car & Fuel
- Entry/Admission - Port Moresby Nature Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Moresby Nature Park, Goro Kaeaga Road, Port Moresby 121 Papua New Guinea
PNG's Flora and Fauna, Bird of Paradise, crocodiles, cassowary, tree kangaroo’s.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel, accommodation, or agreed upon pick-up point in Port MoresbyTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9 AM from hotel, accommodation, or agreed upon pick up point within Port Moresby.
Return Detail :Hotel, accommodation, or agreed upon pick-up point in Port Moresby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.