Private Cruise: The Legends of Bora Bora
Bora Bora is a tropical island located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, surrounded by an amazing coral reef. This stunning island has to be seen from the inside of the lagoon. Picture yourself cruising around Bora Bora on a private boat with only you and your captain, exploring the lagoon and hearing about the many legends of Bora Bora and Polynesia. During this two hour cruise you will have the chance to discover the many views of Mount Otemanu and Pahia. Bora Bora is a high-end destination, your captain's aim is to provide a service that meets and exceeds your expectations. Your private cruise will show give you a complete overview of Bora Bora, its fifty shades of blue lagoon as well as its story and its legends. During the cruise you will serve you a selection of macaroons.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private cruise
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Professional guide
- Free wifi
- Music of your choice
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- We do not provide any snorkelling nor possibility of getting in the water
- Your captain will come and pick you up at your hotel’s pontoon. You will then leave for a ride on our luxury boat. From the moment you come on board, your captain will welcome you with mineral water and fresh hand towels.
During this tour the captain will tell you the story about the island and especially the geological birth of Bora Bora, through exacts facts and through legends. The pearl of the Pacific is an extinct volcano and Bora Bora is well known for its breathtaking view of the mountain and the lagoon.
There was no writing in the Polynesian culture and all the legends were told from generation to generation. Your guide will tell you some of the legends.
Another aspect of your tour is about the fauna and flora of the island. While cruising slowly you will enjoy a platter of macaroons and have some soft drinks.
Comfort and Pleasure
The interior of the boat combines comfort, luxury and exclusive equipment: leather marine saddlery, a panoramic sunroof and convertible seat to let you enjoy the interior or chilling on the sundeck.
The aim is for you to feel like home. In the service you are provided free WiFi in order to share immediately your experience with your family and friends on social networks.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup in Bora Bora or Vaitape pier (main town) for the cruise ships
Departure Time :You can choose between a morning or afternoon tour at 9am or 2pm according to your choice and our availability.
Return Detail :Hotel Drop off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.