Private Lagoon Snorkel Tour
Nature lovers shouldn't miss this opportunity! Experience the most abundant snorkelling Rarotonga can offer on a personalised and exclusive experience with one of our certified Surf Lifesaving guides.
Your 3-hour snorkelling tour begins with the fitting of our premium snorkel equipment. We’ll teach you all the snorkel tips needed to enjoy your experience. Then, a shallow water beach entry before you’re guided on an ‘island hour’ snorkelling adventure in the oldest marine reserve on the island. We will snorkel through crystal clear turquoise waters, boasting an abundance of lagoon life. Observe unique tropical fish and explore the mesmerising colours of the coral gardens.
An ‘island hour’ of guided snorkelling is concluded with thirst quenching drinking coconuts and fresh seasonal fruit, before your return transfer and drop-off to your accomodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Freshly husked drinking coconuts and seasonal fruit
- Complimentary underwater photos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aroa Marine Reserve, Aroa Beach Cook Islands
The tour starts with an extensive induction of snorkelling equipment and techniques before we adventure through the most abundant areas of the marine reserve.
The shallow lagoon environment allows guests to relax whilst exploring a wealth of live coral heads housing millions of fish.
A drinking coconut, fresh organic fruit replenishments and local tips concludes our activity before we transport you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our complimentary door-to-door service includes pick up from anywhere on the island, Any holiday home, accomodation provider or landmark.Airports
- Rarotonga Airport, Cook Islands
- Harbourmaster, Ara Tapu, Avarua District, Cook Islands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/21/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.