Private Shore Excursion: 6-hour Sightseeing Tour from Lautoka Wharf
Enjoy a 6-hour shore excursion from your cruise ship's arrival into the Port of Lautoka on this private sightseeing tour. Your local guide will take you anywhere you wish to go upon arrival at the Lautoka Wharf, you just need to pay the entrance fees locally.
Choose from a wide variety of popular sightseeing options like the Mud Pools, Garden of the Sleeping Giant, the local markets, temple, waterfall walk and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This 6-hour privately guided shore excursion from Lautoka is completely up to you. Choose where you wish to go and what to see from the attractions and activities on offer. It's super flexible and designed for those on a cruise ship docking at Lautoka Wharf.
Your guide will be waiting for you inside the Lautoka Wharf holding a sign with your name on it. You will then be escorted to your modern vehicle with air-conditioning that you will travel in for the day.
Your private/driver guide will be able to help you plan your itinerary for the day after discussing with you where you would like to go and what you would like to see. Your driver will advise the best way to plan your day.
On the day just pick what you want to do and your guide will take you there depending on the time allowed. All entry fees will be at your own cost. Your guide can stop at an ATM machine if needed.
Activities and experiences you might like to do on your tour may include the Lautoka Fresh fruit and vegetable market (Closed on Sundays), a walk around the Presidential Village of Viseisei (Closed on Sundays). Visit the Garden of Sleeping Giant which is a beautiful orchid garden (Open Monday - Saturday and Sunday (9am - 12pm). Take a dip at the Sabeto therapeutic Mud Pools & Hot Springs. Visit the Zip Line and enjoy unlimited zipping over forest and streams. Do the Waterfall Walk and enjoy a much deserved swim. Stop in and see the kids at a local orphanage, go to Church on a Sunday, visit a local school, do some shopping in Nadi Town. Visit the largest Hindu Temple in the southern hemisphere. Visit the historic Momi gun emplacement or go horse riding at Aviva Farms.
Departure Point :Lautoka, Lautoka, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lautoka Wharf, Lautoka, Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Approximate adult entrance fees for additional tours/activities to be paid locally: Presidential Village of Viseisei (FJ$5), Garden of Sleeping Giant (FJ$20), Sabeto therapeutic Mud Pools & Hot Springs (FJ$20), Unlimited Zip Lining (FJ$75), Waterfall Walk and swim FJ$25, Hindu Temple (FJ$8) and the Historic Momi gun emplacement FJ$5 (all prices are per person).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.