Private Shore Excursion: Suva City Sightseeing Tour
This is a 6-hour private shore excursion from your cruise ships arrival into the Port of Suva. Have your own private guide and vehicle to take you wherever you wish to go. You just pay the entry fees yourself. You will be picked up from inside the Suva Wharf. Choose from a wide variety of exciting sightseeing options like a guided tour to see the President’s Residence, visit the lovely botanical gardens, and the majestic Grand Pacific Hotel. Enjoy local food prepared using a traditional Fijian method known as Love. Enjoy an amazing demonstration of Fijian entertainment with fire and knife dancing.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This 6-hour privately guided tour is completely up to you on where to travel. You choose where to go and what to see. It's super flexible and designed for those on a cruise ship docking at Suva Wharf, pick up from the wharf will be at 9am (dependent on your cruise ships docking time). The idea is to look through all the options below and have a think about what you would like to see. On the day you'll discuss your preferences directly with your guide and they will then advise you on the best way to do the tour. Please be aware if your tour is on a Sunday as some options are not available.
Your guide will be waiting for you inside the Suva Wharf holding a sign with your name on it. This tour is always available, no need to check availability, we have plenty of vehicles and lots of excellent guides on hand. All our vehicles are modern and air-conditioned.
Here's a list of all the things to see and do for your tour that starts from Suva. On the day just pick what you want to do and your guide will take you there depending on the time allowed. All entry fees will be at your own cost. Your guide can stop at an ATM machine if needed.
This guided tour will take you to see the President's Residence and nearby Albert Park (where Kingsford Smith landed his small aircraft on his epic flight from USA to Australia in 1928). Visit the lovely botanical gardens. See the majestic Grand Pacific Hotel. A special visit to Colo-i-Suva Village where you'll be greeted by Filial warriors dressed in traditional costume. You'll see an amazing demonstration of Fijian entertainment with fire and knife dancing. Enjoy a traditional kava ceremony with the village chief. Lunch is a taste of lovo which is food cooked under an earth oven. Visit the waterfall and take a swim depending on the weather. Scenic drive along Princess Rd towards Nausori town. Back to Suva city for shopping at Tappoo’s or Jacks for souvenirs.
Departure Point :The Suva Wharf
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :The Suva Wharf
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.