Private Suva Nature and Waterfall Tour
Enjoy an exploration of the Cola-i-Suva National Forest, amidst serene and peaceful surroundings. This spectacular rain forest is a perfect spot for a cool dip followed by a picnic under the canopy of trees.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Tour escort/host
- Admission to Colo-i-Suva Forest Park
- Entry/Admission - Colo-I-Suva Forest Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colo-I-Suva Forest Park, Kings Road, Nasinu, Fiji, Suva, Viti Levu Fiji
Experience the beauty of the Cola-i-Suva Forest Reserve on this half-day tour.
Upon arrival at the reserve, you can choose from two trails to either the upper or lower pools. There are two pristine and clear waterfalls in the park, one being the famous Waisila Falls which is around fifteen metres deep making for a great place to do a spot of swimming and diving.
You can enjoy a dip in one of the clear, natural swimming pools, follow a nature trail and be on the lookout for the numerous birds that inhabit this park. This is a great experience for nature lovers!
You can also enjoy a barbeque as you wander under the canopy of trees.
Be sure to bring your camera for some beautiful scenery!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional Pick up Point: King's Wharf Suva
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.