Private Tour: Bora Bora Whale Watching & Swimming Experience
Price for the Boat (up to 4 pax maximum)
During this 3hrs Private Whale Watching private tour, our guide will approach whales as much as the law allows it without disturbing them, you might ever be lucky to go and swim with them.
Every year, humpback whale come to French Polynesia, they migrate from the south pole to our warm waters. The humpback whales are either resting, traveling or socialising.
Those fantastic animals stay around Bora Bora from July till October and we propose a tour to be able to watch them.
On a Cap Camarat 25ft there will always be a guide and a captain to ensure the correct safety rules.
As the whales are wild animals, we cannot garantee their presence but the guide has a great experience and will do his best to make your tour the highlight of your stay in Bora Bora.
If you’ve never took the chance to swim with a whale join this unique private tour.
It’s time to do it !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Water / Sodas / Juices
- Local Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pick-up and Drop-off
What's excluded :
Price for the Boat (up to 4 pax maximum). During this 3hrs Private Whale Watching private tour, our guide will approach whales as much as the law allows it without disturbing them, you might ever be lucky to go and swim with them.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names ofhotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guests Equipment: Our company strongly recommend our guests to bring their own snorkeling gear. We will provide kits in case guests forgot their masks, tubas, and fins.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.