Private Tour: Full day Kokoda Track Hike - experience the legend
This day trip from Port Moresby is designed to provide a short taste of walking the Kokoda Track / Kokoda Trail for visitors who do not have the time or fitness to walk the whole trail which takes 5-7 days. Our guide will drive you from Port Moresby to Owers Corner, the southern end of the Track, and from there lead you on a 4 hour return hike along the first part of the Track - down the steep embankment to Goldie River, up the Golden Stairs and back to Owers Corner. Includes packed lunch and bottled water. Requires average to above average fitness. Not suitable for infants, children or the aged, frail or mobility impaired. Not suitable for cruise ship shore excursion in case of late return.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
Experience a day hike along the track, from the Owers Corner memorial park down to Goldie River and up the "Golden Stairs" and return. Includes a walking guide and picnic lunch.
• Kokoda Track, Papua New Guinea
• Owers' Corner, Papua New Guinea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at any hotel in Port MoresbyAirports
- Jackson Field, Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour not suitable for infants, children, the aged, frail, obese, unfit, mobility impaired, or persons with heart conditions.
- Tour not suitable for cruise ship shore excursion
- Strenuous walking is involved
- Subject to reasonable, safe weather conditions. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, alternative activity (same day) or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.