Private Tour: Moorea 4x4 Safari
Come to discover during a tour of 3h 30 the history, the flora and all the specificities of Moorea.
I will share with you 12 years of passion, during a walk animated by magnificent views, stories, information, all in a relaxed and smiling.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Tasting of jams, juices and pineapple alcohols
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: FranckyFranck Moorea Tours, French Polynesia
During these 3 hours 30 we will visit Cook's Bay, I will make you discover a Vanilla plantation located in the "Tropical Garden" overlooking the bay of Opunohu (Closed on Sunday afternoon).
We will also taste home-made jams and then take you to the pineapple plantations and then stop for a tasting of the products made at the Moorea fruit and liquor factory "Manutea" (Closed Saturday afternoon and Sunday).
The inevitable Magic Mountain and its breathtaking viewpoint will also be part of the excursion. We will end up inside the island with a stop at the Belvedere (point of view in the crater of the old volcano).
We propose one morning tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We will pick you up at your hotel or at your guesthouse.Thank you to indicate your place of residence to the question asked to the validation of your reservation.Address: Your place of residenceReturn point: We will drop you off at your place of residence
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Depending on the place of residence, the departure time is different:
- The round: departure between 7:45am and 8:45am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.