Progressive Dinner Tour with the Locals in Rarotonga
Sit back, relax and enjoy the company of the Cook Island locals. This is a progressive dinner tour allowing you to enjoy a different course in each home listening to the sounds of the small string band accompanying your 4-hour small group evening tour in Rarotonga.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up from your accommodation (hotels, villas, private homes) and will take you to three different local homes in Rarotonga for dinner.
You will share with the locals in their own home and learn about their way of living and culture. You will taste local food delicacies and traditional dishes. A small string band will go with you so you will enjoy local music as well.
Be prepared for a very casual and unique local experience.
Return transfers are included.
• Cook Islands Tours, Avatiu Harbour Cook Islands
• Ika Mata - Raw fish with coconut milk and chopped veggies (traditional dish)
• Rukau - Local spinach cooked with onion and coconut milk (traditional dish)
• Mayonnaise - Potato salad with mayonnaise, onion, capsicum
• Pineapple pie - Local pineapple pie with whipped cream
• Cooked Maniota - Cooked Arrowroot with salt
• Cooked Taro - Local starch, boiled with salt (traditional dish)
• Banana salad - Banana with fresh coconut milk, curry powder and other condiments.
• Fish, Chicken or meat - Buffet style dinner where you can choose your meat of preference
• Fresh Fruit - Seasonal fresh fruit and raw coconut
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation on the main road of RarotongaDates: Monday and ThursdayReturn point: Your accommodation on the main road of Rarotonga
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.