Ranger for a Day
Here's your chance to be a KULA Park Ranger for a day! Time to get your uniform on and come help us care for some of Fiji's most rare species.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Come and spend the day with us. You’ll be fitted with your very own Kula Ranger Uniform Shirt that you get to take home with you. You’ll get involved hands-on in the Diet Center, where you’ll make special food for our soft coral & tropical fish display, prepare diets for the Kula Collared Lories (and get to hand-feed them). You’ll also help us give health checks to some of Fiji’s rarest iguana and then go on to hand-feed any babies we have (It could be lambs, baby goats (kids) or even a flock of Peacock or Rail chicks). It’s a fun filled day of experiences you can only get behind the scenes as a Kula Ranger. And you’ll get to leave your mark in Fiji by planting a fruiting tree that’s an attractive diet for the many wild colored Fruit Doves that visit the park. So get Mum & Dad to sign you up TODAY!
NOTE: Dear Mum & Dad. All Ranger activities are supervised by senior staff members at all times. Lunch & Drinks are provided (please advise any special diet needs or allergies in advance.) The Rangers get to take home their Kula Ranger uniform shirt plus lots of pictures of their experience.
• Kula Wild Adventure Park, Queen's Highway Opposite Outrigger On The Lagoon Resort, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Point :Kula WILD Adventure Park, Korotogo, Fiji
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All restrictions and regulation set in place by Fiji government and Ministry of Health with respect to Covid 19 will be adhered to.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.