Rarotonga Orientation & Sightseeing Tour
Recommended for first time visitors to Rarotonga to undertake soon after arriving. The tour is to give you a background on places and things to do around the island including sites, history and way of life.
There is a brief stop for a pearl talk where you will learn about one of the most important and iconic export from the Cook Islands.
Learn about important and interesting tourist facilities and services around the island.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rarotonga Brewery, Nikao Main road opposite Oasis Energy Cook Islands
On our tour you will be able to visit our very popular local brewery. Free beer tasting included!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Black Rock Beach, Main Road, Nikao Cook Islands
You will hear all about this sacred site that has two huge black rocks
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from main hotels but also from private villas, bungalows, holiday houses, etc. Return transfer is included.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.