Our Bus Shuttle Services focuses on providing a unique Eco-friendly experience by linking our existing and potential clients to the most popular sites here in Port Vila. We are the only shuttle service that offers flexibility to our customers to make direct contributions to the product or site owners through direct payment of entrance fees
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Huge Fruit Platter Supply as morning tea refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Lunch - Lunch at Mele Beach Bar Will be at your own cost
- Whether it's at your hotel or resort or if you are coming via cruise ship, you will easily find us. On cruise ship days, you will find your Tour guide (s) at the entrance of the Eastern gates or if you are staying in a hotel or resort, you will find them at your foyer with a Folder(s) written on it our company name. Once you meet your tour guide, he will verify your booking and then escort you directly to your 12 seater air conditioned near new minivan.
Stop 1 : Blue Lagoon
Great opportunities to swim and have some fun time in one of the best swimming spot the island has to offer. Huge Fruit platter will also be provided here.
Stop 2 : Rarru Waterfall
within 10-15 minutes of scenic walk you will eventually arrive at the Magnificent Waterfalls surrounded by Lush Tropical rain forest. Enjoy a swim or challenge yourself with a swing off or jump off from the Cascades.
Stop 3 : Mele Beach Bar & Restaurant
One of the best stops for Lunch In Vila with great chips, Pizzas and hamburgers
Stop 4 : Duty free shopping
An ample amount of time will be provided for Duty free shopping
Stop 5 : Drop off at the Cruise ship terminal or your Hotel or resort.
Departure Point :Port Vila, Vanuatu
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.