Sabeto Valley Full-Day Waterfall and Medicinal Trail Tour
Enjoy sightseeing through the Sabeto valley where you will witness a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere passing through the sugarcane belts and small villages and settlements. When you arrive at Nalesutale Village, you will go on a hiking trip to a nearby waterfall and then head back for a typical Fijian lunch. You will also visit sites like the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, Namaka Fresh Fruit Market and more during this seven-hour tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Nadi and take you to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools before you arrive at Nalesutale Village. Enjoy the views are you cruise through these relaxing landscapes.
Upon arrival, a Welcome Kava Ceremony will be held in your honor. Meet your host and guide before you are driven up to where your hike will begin. The trek to the Waterfalls through the rainforest is approximately 30 minutes each way, so wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. You will learn about herbal medicines, the Fijian lifestyles, and the Fijian art of survival, as well as get a chance to take a dip in the cool and refreshing waters.
Fresh fruits and a traditional Fijian-style lunch will be served upon your return to the Village. You may sit and mingle with the villagers for a while and enjoy the meal before heading out to the Therapeutic Mud pools for a dip.
Then, enjoy a visit to the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, the Namaka Fresh Fruit Market, the Sacred Hindu Temple, and Nadi Town for some free time and some shopping before being dropped off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :• Denarau, Nadi & Lautoka Hotels. OR • Intercontinental Resort & Spa, The Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Geckos Retreat Hotel.
Departure Time :Nadi Area Hotels: 9am Denarau Hotels: 8:45am Lautoka Area Hotels: 9:30am
ORIntercontinental Resort & Spa: 9am The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.