Savala Island Day Cruise from the Coral Coast
Discover a piece of Fiji paradise on this 6.5-hour tour including a cruise to a beautiful private island. Enjoy fabulous food and drink (included), a beautiful beach, and plenty of water activities - such as snorkeling and stand-up paddle boarding - with all necessary equipment provided. Travel in comfort with all necessities taken care of, including hotel pickup and drop-off from the Coral Coast.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning & afternoon tea
- BBQ buffet lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Guided snorkeling trip with use of snorkeling equipment
- Cultural storytelling: "The Tale of the Coconut"
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Glass bottom boat tours and fish feeding
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes and fees included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Beachside massages (available for purchase with cash or credit card)
- Start your day in paradise with hotel pickup from the Coral Coast starting at 7 a.m. You will be transferred to the Denarau Marina in time for your 10 a.m. departure to cruise over tranquil waters to the exquisite private Savala Island.
You will cruise over blue water for an hour and a half to reach Savala Island where you will be shown points of interest around the waters. You will be served morning refreshments such as homemade banana cake and fresh scones. Your 4-hour stay begins when you arrive at the sandy cay and are transferred by a smaller boat to the tropical island that you will share with a variety of birds and unique marine life during your time.
Savala Island activities:
• Snorkeling is available and you will be led by trained staff to point out the species of fish and brilliant coral (equipment included)
• Relax on the beach in bean bags, on the sand under the 'bures' (small shade huts), or enjoy a ride on a glass bottom boat
• Try out kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding (equipment included)
• Children can feed fish and enjoy 'The Tale of the Coconut' as told by a resident storyteller - learn about the uses of the coconut and how to weave the leaves into mats, baskets, and hats
• For an additional charge, you can enjoy an open-air therapeutic massage treatment
• You will have access to complimentary drinks all day, including beer, wine, soft drinks, and bottled water
After enjoying a delicious buffet lunch under the shade of the main bure, hear the happy songs from the islanders who ensure that you will have a memorable experience of the 'real' Fiji for the last hours of your stay. Afterward, board your ship to begin the return voyage to Denarau Marina. You will be transferred back to your Coral Coast accommodation and can expect to return between 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately for hot and sunny weather
- Please bring: swimwear, suitable footwear, towel, camera, sun hat, and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.