Scenic Helicopter Flight Over the Fiji Islands
This tour is the best way to see Fiji in just 25 minutes! This scenic helicopter flight over the Fiji Islands or hinterland will leave you spell bound. You will have the options of choosing a flight to some of the Mamanuca Islands, which lie just West of the mainland. You'll experience the spectacular views of the pristine azure color Pacific Ocean and coral reefs. Or choose a flight to the interior of Fiji, showcasing Denarau Islands, Nadi township and the surrounding tropical landscape. Your flight takes you to the famous Mount Evans Range. If you look closely, you will see the shape of a sleeping giant! In the wet season, there are fabulous waterfalls to view.
On your way back to Denarau or Nadi, you will fly over local villages and the pretty landscape. On a clear day you can even see the tip of the Yasawa Islands.
This is the perfect flight to get a great overview of this part of Fiji with entertaining commentary from the pilot, along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a complimentary pickup by air conditioned van from your Nadi or Denarau hotel to flight departure location.
You have the choice of either flying over some of the Mamanuca Islands and seeing the spectacular Pacific Ocean, gorgeous little islands and surrounding reefs, or flying over the interior of Fiji towards the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
If you have chosen the islands direction, after a short safety briefing, your flight takes you over the Denarau Marina to the crystal clear water of the Pacific Ocean towards the closest island to the mainland – South Sea Island, where may people take a day trip. You will then fly over to Tavaura Island, famous for its heart shape and a popular proposal location. You will make your way back to the mainland spotting the lovely 5-star resorts that grace Denarau Island.
If you choose the highlands option, your will fly over Nadi township seeing all the colorful sights this region has to offer, the tropical landscape and local villages as you make your way to the Mt. Evan range and the Garden of the Sleeping Giant. Here you will see amazing rock formations and in season gorgeous waterfalls.
Your friendly, professional pilot will entertain you along the way pointing out places of interest and historical facts. Sit back, relax and take in the views or get your camera out to capture the amazing scenery. This is a fabulous way to get a good overview of this Western part of Vitu Levu.
On return to either Nadi or Denarau, enjoy a hassle free transfer by courtesy van to your hotel.
Departure Point :1: Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
2: The Denarau Golf Club, Denarau Island, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum number of 6 passengers per helicopter
- This is NOT a private excursion. Other people may be on your flight
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.