Scenic Sigatoka Valley Drive, Fijian Pottery Village, Local School & Sand Dunes
• Scenic Sigatoka Valley drive, Fijian Pottery Village, Local School & Sand Dunes
Pickup 0830hrs from your resort/hotel
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle - including Driver/Guide
Visit to a local School
A visit to Fiji’s Sand Dunes
A drive to Sigatoka Valley to see the Salad Bowl of Fiji
Visit the Pottery Village for pottery making demonstration and Fijian Kava tasting.
A shopping stop in Sigatoka town followed by light lunch.
1500hrs to 1530hrs Dropoff your resort/hotel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tours starts with your pickup from your resort or hotel. Arrive at a local school to meet with local school children to understand their way of learning and their culture. Arrive at ‘The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park’ which is Fiji’s first National Park and was established in 1987 to protect a unique natural and cultural heritage site. You may take the 1 hour walk to explore this unique ecosystem or seek a guided tour from the local ranger’s onsite. Tour continues for a scenic drive into the picturesque Sigatoka Valley for fabulous views of Fiji's famous "Salad bowl" - known for its colourful patchwork of fruit and vegetable crops and mountains. Continue further to Lawai Pottery Village, it’s a local Fijian village about 5km outside Sigatoka Town. The tour starts with a village walk for a cultural experience, then back to the showroom for a short display of pottery making and interaction with locals and Kava tasting. Handmade pottery may be purchased at your own expense. After the village visit, arrive at Sigatoka Town for a great shopping experience. Visit the local handicraft shops and markets. Tour includes light lunch.
Departure Point :Resort or Hotel Lobby
Return Detail :Tour returns to the front of the hotel or lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.