Sea Kayaking Adventure in Mele Bay Vanuatu
Paddle in Paradise! The barrier reef of Mele Bay, on Efate, Vanuatu, is our tour location – come with us and kayak, swim and snorkel in its warm blue waters. Our local Mele guides will lead you to your own sand island, and share their knowledge of their environment and secrets of their culture. We promise picture perfect scenery, and hope our resident dolphins and turtles join you. An adventure suitable for all age groups, no experience necessary.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Local Tour Guide
- Entry and Taxes
- Kayak & Snorkeling Equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Kayak, Swim and Snorkel through the warm blue waters of Vanuatu's Mele Bay. Join us for our fun, authentic and personalized small group experience. An adventure suitable for all age groups, no experience necessary. The Mele Council of Chiefs recently declared our tour location a conservation area.
• Kayaking Vanuatu, Devils Point Road Mele Bay, Port Vila, Efate Vanuatu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Includes return transfers to you local Port Villa hotel accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult minimum age for children 6 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring suitable foot wear, camera, towel, sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.