Seat in Coach Transfer from Rarotonga Airport to Hotel
International Airport Transfer (Seat In Coach) Airport to all hotels / resorts and holiday homes with amazing a warm local customer service.
Inclusions are Meet & Greet by Cook Islands Tours Staff member on arrival, flower Lei (Ei), Cool face towelette and chilled bottle of water.
per adult from
5 to 55 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way shared transfer
- Flower Ei
- Chilled bottle of water
- Face towellette
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (there will be a $10 Surcharge for any oversize luggage, surfboards and bikes)
- Upon arrival to Rarotonga, all guests transferring with Cook Islands Tours will receive a Fresh flower Ei, a cold bottle of water and also a chilled face towel to accompany you in our air-conditioned vehicles.
Cook Islands Tours will have a Local Expert waiting your arrival at the International Arrival Gate once you have cleared customs, and will be available to check your accommodation details to ensure we have the correct information. Our local expert and Happiness Consultant will answer all questions you have and give you a brief summary on what to do whilst on holiday on Rarotonga.
You can't miss us as our drivers are in orange shirts and our Cook Islands Tours desk is straight ahead!
Departure Point :Ara Tapu, Avarua District, Cook Islands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Seat in Coach Transfer from Rarotonga Airport to Hotel 10/31/2019 - 10/28/2021
Return Airport Transfer 10/31/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible (unless notified at time of booking)
- Contact our 24 hour phone number if you have any further queries 00 682 20 639
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.