Self-drive Bora Bora Boat Rental
Unique in Bora Bora ! Go cruising on your own, without a boat license.
You don't need experience to have fun.
Possibility to bring your picnic and your soft drinks.
The sole activity where you can feel like in a lost paradise.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cruising around the island, anchoring on the best snorkeling spots or approaching a beach,… discover one of the most beautiful lagoon in the world at your own pace.
Possibility to see some sharks and rays directly from the boat and stop at coral garden.
Your 13' Quintrex boat is equipped with all the safety equipment, sun cover and bath ladder.
Our team provide you with a detailed map and recommend you on the best itineraries.
A mobile phone and a cooler are also put aboard at your disposal.
For your rental contract, an identity piece (ID or passport) & a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) are necessary.
Departure Point :Hotel Maitai Polynesia, Vaitape, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
The boats for rent are located in Matira, on the beach of the HOTEL MAITAI. Upon request, we'll be pleased to offer free roundtrip car transfer from the main island. If staying in a Resort located on a motu (except Four Seasons & St Regis), you'll just need to take the shuttle boat of the hotel and we’ll meet you upon arrival at the pier.
Departure Time :Full day tour 4/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
Half day tour 4/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Transport véhicule ou bateau exclusivement privés (1 seule famille à la fois).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.