Sigatoka Half-Day Shopping Tour from Nadi
Sigatoka Town, famous for its local handmade pottery is the perfect place for souvenir shopping during your trip to Fiji.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Half-day guided tour to Sigatoka
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rosie Holidays Fiji, 25-27, Rosie House, Rosie Lane, Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Enjoy some duty free shopping as you browse the local shops for your own little piece of Fiji to take home with you.
This small town on the southern coast of Viti Levu, is situated on the banks of Fiji's second largest river, the Sigatoka River, 70km from the city of Nadi. Experience the produce market and the village shops, as Sigatoka is famous for duty free shopping and for its local pottery.
Take the time to explore the local surrounds and take home some Fijian souvenirs and artwork.
This tour operator is the winner of the "AON 2007 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award for Inbound Operator of the Year.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Selected Nadi area hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.