Snorkeling excursion, discovery of the lagoon and its fauna. Intimate vessel.
We are in a small committee (6 people maximum). Off the beaten track. We will spend half a day where we simply enjoy the moment. Laughter, sharing and happiness on the program.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hat, sunscreen, towel, sunglasses and swimsuit
4 hours of happiness between west and north, sharks and rays, motu and sandbank, snorkeling and aquatic fauna, laughter and snack.
We try to avoid rush hour and spots where there are too many people.
• Moorea, Moorea, Society Islands
Departure Point :Fare Tokoau Moorea, PK 28, 5 côté mer Tiahura Haapiti, Moorea 98728, French Polynesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.