South Coast Single Person Tour
Experience the big and beautiful Savaii, its untouched natural sights, its age old traditions and culture! Want to experience the "true"Samoa? Then this tour is a must!
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Alofaaga Blowholes
- Entry/Admission - Afu Aau Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Direct door to door hotel pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alofaaga Blowholes, Palauli, Samoa
Powerful jetstreams of water shoot up into the sky over lavarock. Created by lavatubes meeting the force of the pacific ocean, an experience not to miss.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Afu Aau Waterfalls, Samoa
Nestled in a lush tropical valley, a beatiful small waterfall cascades into a large swimming hole, popular spot for a swim on those hot days!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tafua-tai, Samoa
A siapo (or ancient tapa cloth) making demonstration is observed in a local family home. Tapa is an old artform of Samoa still practiced by a few . A wonderful part of our cutlure
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Salelologa Wharf, Salelologa, Samoa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.