Sunrise Breakfast at Fiji Outback, Then Visit More Places of Your Choice
Enjoy freshly made delicious breakfast at Fiji Outback, a short distance from Nadi CBD in a beautiful country setting. First, you will enjoy morning short track walk along a creek under canopy of green lush rain trees. You will also enjoy magnificent hilltop views of Nadi coastal area with beautiful sunrise over the valley. Then look forward to wonderful breakfast, choice of Indian dish (hand made wrap), or English style breakfast, fresh tropical fruit salad of the season (typically mango, watermelon, pineapple, guava, etc) fruit juice, bottled water. The great thing is you can plan your day to visit other places listed as options in the itinerary. Our friendly tour guides will help you plan your day and look after you. This is a great experience that you wont want to miss.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel or the port and drop off to the hotel or the port
- Toilet facilities for men and women
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Delicious breakfast, traditional Indian style or English style
- Entry/Admission - Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lawai Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Momi Battery Historical Park
What's excluded :
- Personal care items, such as, sun lotion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi, Nadi, Viti Levu
You will pass through Nadi town. It is one of the busiest local tourist towns, you will be able to observe the old colonial style towns filled with locals and tourists. If you need to get to the bank for money change and then you might be able to ask the tour guide for a brief stop over at on of the local money exchange places.
Stop At: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This is one of the largest Hindu temples in southern hemisphere. It is open everyday of the week for worshippers and visitors. It is one of the famous places where lot of tourist go to for a quick look around, prayers, or even to receive blessings from priests. If you are interested then the tour guide may be able to stop over at this place for a short 15 - 20 minute experience
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sigatoka, Fiji
Sigatoka is vibrant coral coast town that connects to coastal hotels, local villages and serves a community of about 10,000 people in the district. It is well known for famous river that runs past the beautiful town, tourist shopping, fresh fruits and vegetable supply to many parts of Fiji and other tourist things to do in the closer vicinity. You can stop over briefly for a quick walk around the place to feel the local atmosphere.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lawai Pottery Village, Sigatoka Valley Road, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
This village has unique skills of making the handicraft items out of clay and other natural materials that are sold as souvenirs to hundreds of tourists which they can take to their home country. You don't have to buy but you will be amazed to see what they create.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nalovo, Fiji
There are few country towns in the vicinity of Nalovo, we will stop over briefly at major Nawai junction to see the rural settlement of Indians during British Colonial ruling of Fiji. This place is very historic. It has local primary school, secondary school, police post and community temple. You will see local farm houses different to that built in Western countries, sugar cane crops, some villager's selling their produce on the roadside market and a general country look in the tropical place
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Garden of Sleeping Giant is in the tranquillity foothills of Nadi Mountains. Walk through the Orchid Garden where natural beauty lies with the “sleeping beast”, you will see thousands of flower species, refreshing and fascinating kaleidoscopic views, just a place that will wind you down, a journey and treat that you really deserve.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Only minutes from hotels, resorts and international cruise ship port of arrivals in Nadi, is the unique volcanic therapeutics Hot Pool Mud bath. Relax by immersing yourself in the famous volcanic mud pool, commonly referred to as "Mud Bath". It is really something different. Go! and take a dunk! Dip yourself into wonders of the natural cleansing! Feel the rejuvenation, feel the freshness, feel the endless energy and feel the difference. A must tour by a local not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei, Viseisei, Viti Levu
You'll experience a scenic drive out to the coastal Fijian village for a tour with a local Fijian guide. Meet the kids and see how the locals live. Learn about the history of first Fijian arrivals, the tribal warriors, practice of cannibalism in olden days. You will see the coastal living style of the locals that many of us envy about.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Natadola Beach - Cabana Massage, Sigatoka, Viti Levu Fiji
One of the best and famous beaches of Fiji. It boasts for white soft sand, crystal clear water, destination for many tourists to relax on the beach, go for horse rides, hair braiding, face painting for the kids, water sports, massages by the locals, enjoy nice lunch at the local hotel bistro with food of your choice.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Momi Battery Historical Park, Sigatoka Queens Road, Denarau Island, Viti Levu Fiji
You will enjoy fantastic scenic drive from Natadola beach through coastal road to famous World War II Battery Gun Site on coastal mountain of Momi bay. The view opens up looking into the ocean. The view behind is of coastal farmer settlement where they still produce agricultural products such as sugar canes, fruits and vegetables. On the hill top is the old machine gun pointing towards the ocean. The museum house displays history of this site and is amazing to see Fiji's as a critical location for protection of Pacific and its neighbours, New Zealand and Australia during WWII
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please state the name of your hotel at the time of booking. We will pick up from hotel foyer for all onshore mainland hotels. Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Sites - There are number of attraction sites listed under the itinerary. You can pick and choose with consultation of our tour guide on the day or prior with us to make up the 6-8 hour tour day after your breakfast.
- Lunch - The tour guide will provide you with multiple options where you can have your lunch, beach side hotels, local town centres, local shops, the choice is yours. The cost of lunch is not included. But the cost of breakfast and local site seeing at the outback is included
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.